La Vie Privee

I often find myself away from the boulevard, with only my thoughts and memories for companions. Within this silence, in the midst of these memories, I write of love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Along the boulevard of earthly delights, France

A gentleman of leisurely pursuits lounging beside the boulevard of life, lost in his own reveries and observing others pursue their dreams or flee their nightmares.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Canto


I lie on my back upon fragrant sweet grasses
Gazing far, far into a bright azure sky.
Close upon my sides there rise the verdant
Slopes of a sheltering narrow valley.

And I dream amidst that soft, sweet brightness
That it may ever be thus, enfolded within
The comforting arms of the woman I love,
Her dark perfumed hair gently upon my cheek.


But I dream.
And I wake.
Snow upon a gray land.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home